Borobudur Sunrise Merapi and Prambanan Temple Tour (8 hours)
starts from US$ 169
min: 2 persons
Yogyakarta always offers amazing scenery from the time you wake up and go back to sleep. In this full-day tour, you are going to experience the most amazing moment in your life, enjoying the sunrise at the top of the biggest Buddhist temple in the world, Borobudur temple. The red-ish orange view when the sun is rising between the volcanoes (Merapi and Merbabu) will amaze your morning. Then, experiencing the gigantic Merapi volcano by taking a 4x4 Jeep ride will bring you an adventure to different level.
After that, Prambanan temple with the story of Roro Jonggrang and Bandung Bondowoso will bring you amazing experience of the history.
- We will pick you up at your hotel
in Yogyakarta at 3 am then
heading to Borobudur
- You will enjoy the amazing sunrise '
coming out between Merapi
volcano and Merbabu from the top
of the temple
- After enjoying your breakfast at
Manohara hotel resto, we are
heading to Merapi volcano for a
lava tour with the 4x4 Jeep
- After that we are going to have
lunch at the local resto
- Then we are heading to Hindu
temple called Prambanan Temple
- Drop off at your hotel in Yogyakarta
- Pick up and drop off from and to your hotel
- Borobudur Sunrise Ticket at Manohara
- Souvenir from Borobudur Sunrise
- Air-conditioned hired van/car
- Fuels, parking and other fees
- Entrance ticket for Prambanan
- Knowledgeable, photographer skill,
friendly, fun, and fluent English.
- Refill water
- Entry/Admission and jeep hire for Merapi