Private Royal Heritage Tour: Yogyakarta Palace, Water Castle, Sonobudoyo Museum (8 hrs)
start from US$ 79 per person for min. 2 persons
This tour is designed to give you the real experience in Yogyakarta. Begin with visiting the splendid Sonobudoyo Museum, then, you can witness the ONE AND ONLY living monarchy in Indonesia by visiting Kraton (Yogyakarta Palace). Next, we will visit the wonderful building of Water Castle. Finally, make your own handicraft and souvenir by learning to do some Batik paintings.
We have practise eco-friendly concept and sustainability concept. When you join our tour, you will also directly support sustainable tourism! This tour is the right balance of adventure, heritage while trying to implement tour in sustainable concept. Provides positive impact on the locals and community but minimise the negative impact on the destination and local culture.
We practise sustainable tour concept. We are trying to minimise the one-single plastic use in our tour, so we ban single plastic use of water bottle and provide refill water. We are also involving local community/people in our tour.
- Sonobudoyo Museum exploration
09.00 - 12.00
- Exploration Yogyakarta
12.00 - 14.00
- Lunch time at local resto
- Visit Tamansari Water
- Explore Village of Tamansari
Water Castle and Batik
workshop (you make your
own batik and you can bring
- Lunch at local famous restaurant
- Pick up and drop off from and to your
hotel in Yogyakarta area
- All Entry/Admission Tickets
- One Batik painting craft and workshop
- Air conditioned hired van/car
- Fuels, parking, and other fees
- Knowledgeable, friendly, and fluent English
- Refill water
What is NOT included?
- Flight ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Other personal expenses
- Personal Medications
- Those not mentioned in the inclusions